[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Travelling to Montreal

Lance Sibley lance_sibley at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 16:36:52 PDT 2009

Andrew Gurudata and I will be arriving late Wednesday night - he's picking me up around 5pm at my office just west of Toronto and we're driving up. (I could rant about why I have to work right up until Wednesday, but not right now...)

My cell number is 416-886-3279, and I will have my laptop with me during the con, so will be able to check email. Also, Events will have office space in 515C, with Programme Ops. I'll be at the Delta Centre-Ville - my name is on the room reservation, but just in case the hotel receptionist is as efficient as I expect and can't find my name, I'm rooming with Dan Zlotnikov.

Lance

"Nature abhors a vacuum, which explains why drama appears where communication is lacking."
-- Alan Lutton