[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Thank you et Merci!

Julie Czerneda julie.czerneda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:16:29 PDT 2009

::shouts from pseudolecturn, house left, stage right::  MISS YOU!!!!

Roger and I are home, safe and sound, and can't quite believe it's
done. We also are thoroughly mellow and the limit of my ability today
is to sit and admire how easy just sitting (with scotch) can be.
::laughs:: I hope you are able to relax too.

I'll send more thanks when I'm sure the words will flow, but I wanted
to shout a quick and sincere message before you all disappear from
lists and such.

Hugs!!!!!! (Now you know I mean them)

Julie