[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Adjustments to order of ceremony

Ian Stockdale ies at acm.org
Mon Jul 13 23:03:52 PDT 2009

Hi Julie,

  This should be visible from Google documents if you've already been
added.  I just resent that to you.  The link in my browser is:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dgqzbq3b_32gjvqwgdz&hl=en

which should work for you (and anyone who has already been added).

  Anyone who can't reach this, please check with Jim and me and we'll
fix you up. :)

 -Ian