[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Radios for Hugo Ceremony

Lance Sibley lance_sibley at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 22:05:41 PDT 2009

Ah, I understand what you're saying now.

I'm not going to be backstage (or if I am, we have a problem), and I'm used to only having one radio, with multiple channels.

If I have to carry multiple devices, I'll manage somehow. Maybe I'll get myself a bandolier. ;)

Lance

"Nature abhors a vacuum, which explains why drama appears where communication is lacking."
-- Alan Lutton