[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Draft timeline (mostly) for Sunday

iestockdale at gmail.com iestockdale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:06:14 PDT 2009

All, Here is a timeline that several of us (Jim, John, Randy, myself) have
been working on for Sunday. There are also some meetings planned earlier in
the week, and a few open issues flagged. (Possibly fewer than actually
exist.) Please take a look and let us know what you think. You can send
mail back to the list, or to me and Jim directly. This is subject to
change, but we hope to finalize the call times tomorrow or Thursday. If
you're going to be out of email range by then, please send me contact
information and I'll get word to you. Many thanks, -Ian