[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Travelling to Montreal

Ian Stockdale ies at acm.org
Wed Jul 29 00:32:56 PDT 2009

All,

  With the start of the convention less than 9 days away, we will all
be travelling to Montreal and perhaps abandoning the usual level of
email connectivity.  Could you send in your travel dates, and also
contact information in Montreal?  Please feel free to send the
information  to Jim <jmann at norstrilia.org> and me <ies at acm.org>, or to
the list as you prefer.  Here are the details for me and Ruth:

   Ian Stockdale & Ruth Leibig:   arriving Montreal 5pm Tuesday,
staying at the Delta, phone number 650-468-9098
                                                    will be checking
email occasionally
                                                    (we may get an
alternate phone no. once there to reduce roaming charges)

  Ciao,

      -Ian