[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Draft timeline (mostly) for Sunday

Lance Sibley lance_sibley at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 21:13:19 PDT 2009

Hi all,

One thing that you don't have, which may be a conflict, is that the Boreal Awards run from 1600-1800 Sunday afternoon. I don't know if any of the people involved there are also involved in the Hugos. The only person I can think of who might be is Elisabeth Vonarburg - is she slated to present a Hugo?

Lance

"Nature abhors a vacuum, which explains why drama appears where communication is lacking."
-- Alan Lutton