[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Travelling to Montreal

Rick Kovalcik kovalcik at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 29 22:00:54 PDT 2009

I'll be arriving Sunday night (8/2) and staying at the Embassy Suites
until Tuesday (8/11).  My cell (1-508-259-6819) should work and the
roaming charges are about the same as the pay-as -you-go phone I found
are.   If I find a better phone I can always call people back if they
call me.

--
-RKOV
Rick Kovalcik