[Anticipation-Hugo-ceremony] Travelling to Montreal

rsmith2678 at aol.com rsmith2678 at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 11:33:25 PDT 2009

Hello, all:

My current plans are:? Arrive on Wednesday, August 5; Depart on Tuesday, August 11.

Staying at:? Holiday Inn Select Montreal Centre-Ville.

Telephone:? (510)909-1004, provided we get it set up so that it works in Canada.

I will have my laptop with me so I will be able to get e-mail.

Note and Request:? Unlike previous years, Tupou and Elizabeth will not be coming with me (too much time off work for the move), so I am looking for a roommate to help share hotel expenses.? Non-smoking male preferred.

Warning:? Something has come up on this end which may result in changes of plans.? I will keep everyone posted.

I look forward to seeing you all in Montreal!

--Randy Smith
RSmith2678 at aol.com

--Babbling By The Bay