[Siteselection] Site Selection Neutrality

orycon25chair at comcast.net orycon25chair at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 21:12:25 PDT 2008

Thank you for sending along the text of the resignation. Glenn, seeing your name as a member of a bid committee on a public website while being Site Selection Administrator, gave an appearance of partiality that did not seem to agree with the con's statements on neutrality. I am a very direct person and wanted to see where the disconnect was. It was good of you to send the email, so that we understand that this wasn't your mistake and that you had done the right thing.

I sent your note around to my bid committee list and several people expressed admiration of your taking the correct steps.

Thank you for the quick response to my bid's concerns. I very much appreciate it.

Patty
From: Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer at gmail.com>