[Siteselection] More info for Site selection

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:01:11 PDT 2008

René Walling wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just to confirm:
>
> The following people get e-mail sent to siteselection at anticipationsf.ca:
>
> Robbie Bourget
> Glenn Glazer
> Peter Jarvis
> Rene Walling
>
> I will contact the chairs of both 2011 bids and let them know they
> can contact us at this address.
>
> Glenn: if you feel it is needed, we can put a notice on the web site
> saying that any questions about site selection be sent to this
> address.

Hi, René.

No, if you are going to contact both bids, it shouldn't be necessary to
put the notice on the website as well.  It would still be good though,
to add it as a mailto link on the committee list in case they
lose/forget/etc. the alias name or others have questions.

Best,

Glenn

--
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint.
When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.