[Siteselection] HelmsBriscoe

Cheryl Bedwell cbedwell at helmsbriscoe.com
Fri Apr 17 05:14:59 PDT 2009

Glenn Good Morning:

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am a  Manager of Global Accounts with HelmsBriscoe.  Specifically we help with hotel site selection for group meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences.  We do all of the work and don't charge a fee.  I have attached information describing exactly what services we can provide to your organization at no fee.

HelmsBriscoe is the largest and most well respected site selection firm in the hospitality industry.  We specialize in assisting meeting planners and planning committees as they negotiate with and choose hotels for events of all sizes.  Because HelmsBriscoe generates more revenue within the hotel industry than any other entity, our client's benefits in the form of lower sleeping room rates, better concessions and more favorable contract terms.

My contact information is below if you would like my assistance.  Thank you!

Regards,

Cheryl A. Bedwell
Manager Global Accounts
727 365-8211-B
270-913-6312-F
cbedwell at helmsbriscoe.com
http://helmsbriscoe.com/bio/?id=CBedwell

"Your Meeting is our commitment.Are you ready for HB?"

"I believe everyone is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive."