[Siteselection] HelmsBriscoe

Robbiebourget at aol.com Robbiebourget at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 18:55:00 PDT 2009

Ms Bedwell, I think you have misunderstood the function of site selection
at a World Science Fiction Convention, which Anticipation is.  We are not
looking for a site to hold a function, we are choosing between two or more
cities which have committees who are bidding for the right to hold a  World
Science Fiction Convention.  As such, since Anticipation has  already a) won
the right to hold the convention and b) already negotiated for  all its
space and function needs, I am afraid that Anticipation will not be in  need of
the services your firm provides.