[Siteselection] future release for changes, approval

Val Grimm val.grimm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:52:53 PDT 2009

Our translation group is small so I am trying to get my releases completed
early (and using as much old text as possible) to make sure we can get
releases out on time. So this is what I have for the next Site
Selection-related release.

Press Release #24, May ##, 2009
Online NASFiC voting opens.

Anticipation, the 67th World Science Fiction Convention, has produced an
online ballot for the NASFiC in 2010 Site Selection elections that is
currently available online at: #URL#

Please see Article 4 of the WSFS Constitution for details on the voting
process and the eligibility of voters.

Questions and concerns should be directed to Glenn Glazer, the Site
Selection Administrator, at siteselection at anticipationsf.ca.

-BOILERPLATE-