[Siteselection] Site Selection

Saul Jaffe sauljaffe at newsguy.com
Thu Aug 13 16:13:20 PDT 2009

Hi Glenn,

I'm wondering if my Site Selection ballot ever arrived and got
processed.  The convention is over.  Reno has won.  But my card hasn't
been charged... Do you know if you got it?  Is it just that the charge
hasn't been processed yet?

Thanks.

--
Saul Jaffe
sauljaffe at newsguy.com

"Japanese banks have been hit almost as hard as American banks: The
Origami Bank has folded, and we hear the Sumo Bank has gone belly-up
too.  Bonsai Bank plans to cut branches, Karaoke Bank is for sale and
is going for a song.  Meanwhile, staff at Karate Bank got the chop,
and analysts report there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank,
where workers fear they may get a raw deal."  -- Read in Reader's Digest