[Siteselection] credit card charges & checks

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:01:30 PST 2009

Please be advised that Anticipation will process all credit cards and
checks prior to the vote count.  However, once the election is
certified, the winners will be responsible for processing any
memberships after that.  We are letting you know now so that you can
plan to bring your own ka-chunkas, POS machines, etc. as you may require.

Best,

Glenn

--
We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.