[Siteselection] Press Release

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:13:23 PST 2009

Hi, Folks!

Please see below text to be released.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Best,

Glenn

Press Release #<something>, February 2009
Anticipation Announces Site Selection Mail-In Ballots Available

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Anticipation, the 67th World Science Fiction Convention has produced mail-in
ballots for the NASFiC in 2010 and Worldcon in 2011 Site Selection
elections.

These ballots are currently available in English at:
http://www.anticipationsf.ca/English/SiteSelection and in French at:
http://www.anticipationsf.ca/Fran%e7ais/S%e9lectionDeSite .  The same
ballots will also be printed in our upcoming Progress Report 4.

Please see Article 4 <http://www.wsfs.org/bm/const-2008.html#article4> of
the WSFS Constitution for details on the voting process and the eligibility
of voters.

Questions and concerns should be directed to Glenn Glazer, the Site
Selection Administrator, at siteselection at anticipationsf.ca .

To be removed from the Anticipation press release mailing list please write
to media at anticipationsf.ca

Contacts:
Anticipation The 67th World Science
Fiction Convention P.O. Box 105, Station NDG
Montréal, QC H4A 3P4
http://www.anticipationsf.ca/
email: media at anticipationsf.ca

"WSFS", "Worldcon", "World Science Fiction Convention", "Hugo Award" and
"NASFiC" are
registered service marks of the World Science Fiction Society, an
unincorporated literary society.