[Siteselection] [smofs] Worldcon/NASFiC filing reminder - Reno is Duly Reminded- Filing Attached

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 10:46:02 PST 2009

Hi, Patty.

I did indeed receive the documents from Ben last night and sent him an email
then confirming that I had received them.  I have since had a chance to
review them and this email serves as my acceptance of the filing as
satisfying the requirements of the WSFS Constitution.  I have also certified
that the documents in your attachment are the same as the ones that Ben gave
me and when I return from Los Angeles, I will work with our webmaster to see
that they are posted on our website in an appropriate location.

Best,

Glenn Glazer
Anticipation Site Selection