[Siteselection] Fwd: [smofs] Worldcon/NASFiC filing reminder - Reno is Duly Reminded- Filing Attached

orycon25chair at comcast.net orycon25chair at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 06:56:52 PST 2009

I understand Ben has handed you a copy of our filing in person by now. We thought that polite beings as how he was going to see you in LA anyway. Meanwhile, I am sending on the electronic copies to what I believe are all the proper addresses for this.

Thanks for the reminders and keeping us all on target. It's much appreciated,

Patty Wells
Chair, Reno in 2011