[Siteselection] Site Selection check not cashed

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:33:09 PDT 2009

Hi, Amy.
As Robbie mentions, I am at a con right now and cannot check your case
specifically.  However, none of the site selection checks have been cashed.
 The reason for this is that I live in California and I have not had an
opportunity to safely transport them to Montreal to give to our treasurer.
When I get back home, I will check on yours to make sure we received it.
Best,
Glenn