[Siteselection] Closing time

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:48:34 PDT 2009

Hi, Patty.

Steve's observation is completely correct.  Our hours, as I previously
emailed you, are 10-6 each day.  Please have your website (the offending
page is http://www.rcfi.org/filing.php) corrected as soon as possible.
The incident Steve refers to one that none of us wants repeated and so
we'd all greatly appreciate your cooperation in this.

Thank you,

Glenn Glazer
Site Selection
Anticipation