[Siteselection] Closing time

John Lorentz john.lorentz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:16:07 PDT 2009

When the webmaster goes on vacation for a week, and comes back to a
ton of e-mail that needs to be dealt with (work and Reno), sometimes
items fall through the cracks.

It's possible that he didn't see the initial request for a correction.

It's possible that he flat out hasn't had time to deal with it.

Yes, sometimes it _is_ a difficult request.  That's what comes from
having all-volunteer organizations.  (He probably got the 7PM time
from Anticipation PR #4, which printed that as the closing
time...speaking of all-volunteer organizations.)

John