[Siteselection] Closing time

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:16:51 PDT 2009

John,

I was unaware of (and now unhappy with) the copy from PR #4.  Thank you for
pointing that out to me.

Thank you also for at least responding, which after nine days of radio
silence made me wonder enough to send a follow-up email.  I understand that
all-volunteer organizations do not always run on time, but I have found that
simple, short temporizing emails that say "I saw your request, will get to
it soon." go a long way towards reassuring folks that their mail hasn't been
lost in the ether.

As you say, your webmaster may not have seen the initial request, in which
case without follow-up this would have fallen through the cracks completely.

Best,

Glenn

P.S.  Remind me sometime to tell you about working IT for Interthingy under
Bjorn Tore Sund.  It was amazing.