[Siteselection] Logistics/Office order

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:23:58 PDT 2009

Hi, Robbie.

Ah, that's good news then.  If possible, I'd like to arrange for the stuff
to stay in the Delta until I come to pick it up.  I will take it to my room
for the separation and then convey it to the Palais the next day.  Note that
this is predicated on getting one of the items we requested, the hand truck.

Best,

Glenn