[Siteselection] various documents relating to site selection

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:21:42 PDT 2009

Just keeping everyone up to date.  In the attached are our signs
(including hours), our proposed layout and the layout that exhibits has
drawn up showing where we are in relation to everything else (bottom
third, next to art show).  I am aware of the fact that the drawing on
the exhibits plan does not match the layout I sent in and I have already
communicated this discrepancy to them.

One thing we need is people to man the various positions at the tables
as we will need twice as many people as usual due to the NASFiC
election.  At this point, we have Steve Francis, Allison Hershey and
Dick Spelman as people who have agreed to be staff.  Suggestions for
people with experience welcome.

Best,

Glenn

--
My name is James T. Kirk.  You killed my father, prepare to die.