[Siteselection] Error on NASFIC ballot

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:32:33 PDT 2009

Hi, Mike.

Elaine's citation of the Constitution is correct, I will send you
revised ballots shortly.  I expect that no one on the review committee
for the ballots (which included a large number of former Site Selection
directors and staff) caught this because of the expected (though not
actual) parallelism with the Worldcon rules and because the likelihood
of this section actually being exercised is (in my opinion) negligible.
Incidentally, a misquote of the rules on the ballots does not disqualify
the ballots in any way.

Best,

Glenn

--
Every time you Can Has, God kills a LOLcat.