[Siteselection] Online voting

tritonal2 at yahoo.com tritonal2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 00:59:12 PDT 2009

1) We need to add a sentence stating that memberships are non-0refundable, but may be trasnfered to a third party on the page for the registration form (that way we have something to show Paypal/Visa/MC if someone tries to get their money back through them.

Will do.

2) If someone cancels their registrarions, registrtaion
will need to let the Site Selection and Hugo administrators know so those votes don't get counted. this will be important right after July 3rd.

Sure - won't be a problem.

If anything they will register for the packet and then charge back once they have the goods.  Let me know immediately if this is happening.

Kate