[Siteselection] Expect a write-in candidate

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:44:07 PDT 2011

Hi, Sharon, Rick:

Be advised, if you didn't know already, that Kevin Roche and Andrew
Trembley have launched a bid for the 2013 Westercon called "ZellaCon"
for the Sacramento Valley, over Facebook and Twitter.  I think it is a
serious bid and not a hoax bid, though the major theme of the bid seems
to be olives, which I am guessing with them implies martinis.

In any case, this may not be a walk-in site selection anymore and I
wanted to give you a heads-up to prepare for a contested bid.

Best,

Glenn

--
Westercon 64