[Techatcon] greetings from Anticipation - Worldcon 2009

Alex Latzko latzko at pobox.com
Mon Aug 3 07:31:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

You're getting this email because you indicated that you were interested
in helping with the technology side of Anticipation.

I'm the technical coordinator for the producion side of the convention and
I'd like to invite you to a on-site organization meeting which will be
held on Thursday 6 August 2009 at the Palais de Congress room 517A on the
stage.

A core cadre have been working feverishly for the last several months to
get things setup so we can have both a good time and present a show that
will blow peoples socks off.

At this point we need lots of production help for the all the main events
which include but aren't limited to
  - Opening Ceremonies
  - Trailer Park
  - The GoH presentation
  - The Masquerade
  - The Hugos
  - Closing Ceremonies

You won't get anything tangible out of helping out besides a hearty thank
you, (and some food) but it's lots of fun and you get some great views.

We're looking for people to do the following roles:

  	Camera operators
 	Ushers
 	Stage Ninja's
 	Stage hands
 	Video engineering assistance
 	Lighting targets
 	Sound operators (nice mixer too!)

Please let me know if you're interested, just hit reply to this message.

Best regards
Alex