[Techatcon] Anticipation Intro Meeting

Alex Latzko latzko at pobox.com
Mon Aug 3 12:25:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

You're getting this email because you indicated that you were interested
in helping with the technology side of Anticipation.

I'm the technical coordinator for the producion side of the convention and
I'd like to invite you to a on-site organization meeting which will be
held on Thursday 6 August 2009 at 13:00 hours at the Palais de Congress
room 517A on the stage.  Just look for the pile of milling bodies.  There
will also most likely be a second meeting in 517 at 13:00 on Friday as
well.

A core cadre have been working feverishly for the last several months to
and present a show that will blow peoples socks off.

At this point we need lots of production help for the all the main events
which include but aren't limited to
  - Opening Ceremonies
  - Trailer Park
  - The GoH presentation
  - The Masquerade
  - The Hugos
  - Closing Ceremonies

You won't get anything tangible out of helping out besides a hearty thank
you but you do get some great views.

We're looking for people to do the following roles:

         Camera operators
         Ushers
         Stage Ninja's
         Stage hands
         Video engineering assistance
         Lighting targets
         Sound operators (nice mixer too!)

Please let me know if you're interested, just hit reply to this message.

Best regards
Alex