[Translation] Business Meeting Documents

sylvst at total.net sylvst at total.net
Tue Aug 26 16:06:34 PDT 2008

The translation of the Constitution is taking a little longer than I
expected, but is nevertheless moving along at a brisk pace.  I only
have Section 4 and about half of Section 3 left to do, plus a bit of
research for some of the more awkward terms.

I am not going overboard with the legaleese, but still want the French
text to say the same thing as the original.  I expect that I should
have finished this weekend at the latest.

Sylvain St-Pierre