[Translation] Business Meeting Documents

sylvst at total.net sylvst at total.net
Sun Aug 31 15:48:11 PDT 2008

Then, it would be a good idea to start on the third document.  I
expect that I should have finished the Constitution tomorrow.  It took
much longer than I thought, the short paragraphs misled me.  None of
them is very long, but there are so many of them!

I hope that "out of work" does not mean "unemployed".

Sylvain St-Pierre