[Translation] HLP invite, translation request

Catherine Crockett crockett at eol.ca
Sun Jul 27 18:26:02 PDT 2008

René suggested I send you this for checking.

We are considering putting 'and guest' on the envelopes of invites
for those who get to bring a guest, and using the second version
of the wording for everyone, so we don't have to print two sets of invites.
Does that sound ok in French? The label might say, e.g.,
"John Doe and guest/et un(e) invité(e)". Is that appropriate?

Thanks a lot!
Catherine Crockett