[Translation] Revised Hugo page needs translation

sylvst at total.net sylvst at total.net
Mon Jul 28 01:14:51 PDT 2008

"Comité de protection de la marque" is, in my opinion, fine.  If
anything, I would question the accuracy of the English term "mark", as
I would have thought that "brand" was the proper word here.

In this context, I would however perhaps suggest to say "passez les
fonds", but it is a minor thing.

Sylvain St-Pierre