[Translation] Translation request - Events

Lance Sibley lance_sibley at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 23:53:22 PDT 2008

Hi Saskia,

I understand - Byron submitted quite a bit!

I just got the feedback I was waiting for about the Dance item - is there any chance you could try to do that one before the Masquerade writeup? It's shorter, and I've specifically said "check the website" in the writeup I've just submitted for PR3. I'll send it along in a minute.

Thanks again!

Lance

"Nature abhors a vacuum, which explains why drama appears where communication is lacking."
-- Alan Lutton