[Translation] FW: Fwd: Re: Science Programme Posters and Room

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:26:18 PST 2008

FYI - this text already done> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:06:12 -0500> To: translation at anticipationsf.ca> From: cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com> Subject: [Translation] Fwd: Re: Science Programme Posters and Room> > Hi,> > I don't know if anyone has sent their stuff in for translation, so I > am playing it safe and sending you everything I have is several > e-mails.> > thanks!> > Rene> > >>>>Terry,>>>>Here is some prose you can use for the PR - hopefully it is polished enough:>>>>Science Programme news:>>>>Anticipation is pleased to host the George Hay Science Room at the >>2009 Worldcon. The room is sponsored by the Science Fiction >>Foundation, and will offer a space for demonstrations, science Kaffe >>Klatches, and a Science Poster display.>>>>It is well known that SF fans have a strong interest in Science, and >>at Denvention it was noticed that a lot of fans were lured to the >>Poster displays from the adjoining Joint Statistical Meeting. So for >>the first time in its history, the Worldcon will be augmenting the >>Science programme with a Poster session. Posters will be displayed >>in the George Hay Science Room and presenters will be around on the >>Friday to provide guidance and answer questions.>>>>We invite University and College students to submit Posters that >>they have used in recent Science conferences. Submissions for the >>Poster Session can be made via email to posters at anticipationsf.ca. >>The deadline for submissions is 31 March 2009, twenty submissions >>will be selected and notified by the 30 April 2009. Those selected >>will be awarded a one day pass for the Poster presenter for the >>Friday of the convention.>>---------------> > _______________________________________________> Translation mailing list> Translation at anticipationsf.ca> http://anticipationsf.ca/mailman/listinfo/translation_anticipationsf.ca