[Translation] Anticipation translation and proof-reading services

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:40:06 PST 2008

Hello Eugene,

My name is Alison Wall.  I have a degree in translation and a law degree
done half in English and half in French.  I've been working as a regulatory
drafter for the past five years.  I am an anglophone, but it sounds as if
there is enough work that all hands can be useful.

In case there is ever stuff in other languages that should be looked at, I
also speak German, Danish and Norwegian, although I have no translation
experience in those languages.

Your proposal for organization of work sounds good to me.

Alison.