[Translation] Anticipation translation and proof-reading services

Eugene Heller eugeneheller at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:10:38 PST 2008

Everything has been a whirl for the past couple of weeks.  In the next little while, I'm going to try to read through the traffic that has passed through this list (concentrating on this month).  Absent a volunteer ready to lead this group, I'll try to begin doing the job, for now.  I'm not sure what can be done before the rush for Progress Report 3 is over.

I now have three volunteers for copy-editing and proof-reading and a fourth possibility.  I'll try to get them onto this list soon.  I'll also suggest that the souvenir book editorial team monitor so that they can get a feel for what they're up against.

Thanks, all,
Eugene