[Translation] Child care text for Progress Report 3

Eugene Heller eugeneheller at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:29:34 PST 2008

I hope that someone can translate the following before René sends Progress Report 3 to the printer (probably on Friday).  Please let me know if you are willing to take this translation job.

I have a second text for translation, of similar length, that I will send in a separate e-mail message.

Unfortunately, I will be on the road most of tomorrow and I don't know whether I will have e-mail again until Monday.  I will certainly try to check back here if I can.  Nevertheless, please reply here.  I will telephone to verify whether anyone has posted a response.  If you need to reach me, try my mobile telephone at 613-266-8528 (I am happy to call back anywhere in North America to save your long-distance charges).

Thank you,
Eugene

Babysitting/Childcare

We are committed to providing high-quality babysitting/childcare services through a commercial babysitting/childcare provider. The costs of these services are high and are highly dependent on the ages of the children being cared for.

We are required to contract in advance for a specified number of hours of babysitting. While we will try to adjust the contracted hours to match historical patterns of usage, we want to  avoid paying for unused hours or for services that are not needed.

This means that it is very important for us to get information about kids' ages and numbers as far in advance as possible.

Please let us know now if you are interested in childcare services for your children, by sending their names, dates of birth, and any special requirements to childcare at anticipationsf.ca as soon as possible. We can then contact you when we have additional details about times and costs.

People who sign up in advance will get the first chance at babysitting/childcare during peak usage times.