[Translation] Handicapped Access text for Progress Report 3

Eugene Heller eugeneheller at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:32:12 PST 2008

I hope that someone can translate the following before René sends Progress Report 3 to the printer (probably on Friday).  Please let me know if you are willing to take this translation job.

Unfortunately, I will be on the road most of tomorrow and I don't know whether I will have e-mail again until Monday.  I will certainly try to check back here if I can.  Nevertheless, please reply here.  I will telephone to verify whether anyone has posted a response.  If you need to reach me, try my mobile telephone at 613-266-8528 (I am happy to call back anywhere in North America to save your long-distance charges).

Thank you,
Eugene

Think you might need an electric scooter or a wheelchair to get around at Anticipation?

We will have scooters and wheelchairs available at Anticipation. Rental is through the convention itself. Experience tells us that scooters are becoming more in demand for fandom and we don't know whether we will have the resources to have extras on hand for last-minute requests — so reserve your scooter (or at least let us know that you may be interested) now!

Our supplier already expects to have to bring in scooters from locations across Canada and up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States.  Help us get the right number of scooters and wheelchairs by letting us know of your interest.

Send mail to access at anticipationsf.ca to let us know what you need.  Detailed information (including pricing and insurance) will be available through our website or by mail after January 2009. If you let us know now of your interest, we will also be able to contact you directly once we have pricing information.