[Translation] transportation page

Mike McMillan manager at rockyhigh66.org
Fri Oct 3 22:43:26 PDT 2008

Hi team!

Please translate -
*****************************

We have several ways (the usual suspects) to get to your hotel from
Montréal-Trudeau airport.

Rent-a-car

Make your reservations through the company.

    * National Alamo: 1–800–462–5266
    * Avis: 1–800-TRY-AVIS
    * Budget: 1–800–472–3325
    * Dollar- Thrifty: 1–800–800–4000
    * Enterprise: 1–800-RENT-A-CAR
    * Hertz: 1–800–263–0600

Shuttle Bus

The Montreal-Trudeau L’Aérobus shuttle service runs from the airport to the
Central Bus Staion on

Berri Street, where a free hotel shuttle bus runs to the Worldcon hotels
(we’re checking for

exceptions).  Adult fare CDN$15.

Public Transit

To get in to Montreal, you can catch the #204 East bus at the airport’s
Departures entrance on the

ground level. It goes two places: you want the “Gare de Dorval” bus. >From the
Dorval train station, you can catch a commuter train into Montreal.

You can take a commuter train (Montreal-Dorion line) to the airport. It leaves
from downtown’s Windsor Station and Vendôme metro station. It stops at the
Dorval train station. From there, the #204 bus will drop you off at the airport.

Taxis & Limousines

Taxis aren’t hard to find. Flat rate of CDN$35 to and from the airport. Limo
flat rate is CDN$60.

Also

The Amtrak Adirondack service runs daily between NY city and Montréal.  The
arrival station is at the Hilton Bonaventure, one of our Worldcon hotels.

Thanks a lot,

Mike
humble web minion

from  manager at rockyhigh66.org  Mike McMillan