[Translation] Business Meeting Documents

sylvst at total.net sylvst at total.net
Fri Sep 5 15:41:19 PDT 2008

There, I finally finished translating the Worldcon Constitution.
Sorry it took so long, but this is one twisted piece of text.  No
wonder lawyers make good money...

I hope it will be found satisfactory.  I suggest paying special
attention to how I translated such terms as RUN-OFF and WRITE-IN,
which are still bothering me a bit.

Sylvain St-Pierre