[Translation] volunteer page translation

Mike McMillan manager at rockyhigh66.org
Mon Sep 15 03:00:22 PDT 2008

Hi gang,

Redoing the Volunteer page this time -

-------------------------------

Everyone working to make a Worldcon successful is a volunteer.  Whether it’s
help in organizing divisions, working in various departments, or as local
guides or on-site, we’d appreciate your help.

If you aren’t yet a member, please check items of interest in the volunteer
section of your membership application. Current members please fill out the
form below.

We look forward to working with you!

Some additional needs -

* We are looking for someone to help out with the Anticipation website
backend.  You’ll need experience with MySQL, PmWiki, and PHP programming.

* We need someone to help answer the ever-increasing volume of emails being
received at info at anticipationsf.ca.  You’ll need to be moderately bilingual
(English/French), have good writing skills, and be able to process email on a
somewhat daily basis.

If you’d like to help, please fill out and submit the form below.  Our
volunteer coordinator will get in touch with you.  Thanks for your interest in
helping out!

Merçi,

Mike
humble hurricane refugee