[Translation] Translation staff requirements

sylvst at total.net sylvst at total.net
Sun Sep 28 15:31:26 PDT 2008

My modus operandi is pretty much the same as Saskia's.  I try to
translate short texts as soon as I am aware of them - which is usually
quite early, as I read my e-mails at work during my break-time.

Longer and more difficult texts, like the Constitution, take more time.

It is important NOT to wait until the very last minute to submit a
text to be translated.

I would suggest that we build a standard dictionary of common fannish
terms, which are often tricky to render into French.

I can open a number of different formats, but that Word Perfect one
stumped me.

Sylvain St-Pierre