[Translation] FW: [Anticipation Staff] 17-19 April Meeting Montreal

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:17:32 PDT 2009

Hello Terry and Eugene

Rene suggested the translation team meet with you this weekend to discuss timelines of upcoming translation jobs.

I will be busy at non-con events during the time allocated for cross-committee meetings, but I can attend Saturday afternoon.

If the other translators cannot be there maybe us seven and you two should have this discussion by email?

It would also be a good time to discuss at-con translation: where / when will translators be needed?

Saskia