[Translation] two releases for translation

Val Grimm val.grimm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:17:46 PDT 2009

Two releases. I need the top one about Progress Report 4 ASAP. Thanks!
Best
Val

    Progress Report 4 Now Available.

    Anticipation, the 67th World Science Fiction Convention, released its
    fourth Progress Report on April 28, 2009.

    This report includes a variety of material: an update on our exhibits
(like artshow), events
    (such as our Masquerade and the Aurora Award Banquet) and our diverse
tracks of  programming. Three high-profile names in SF have also contributed
appreciations of three of our guests of honour: Michael Swanwick on David
Hartwell; Orson Scott Card on Tom Doherty, and Cory Doctorow on Neil Gaiman.
We are also providing more information on member services; updated
membership rate information (including weekend-only admission prices), a
list of attending authors, artists and other professionals,  and the
proposed agenda for the WSFS business meeting. The cover art is by our Fan
Guest of Honour Taral Wayne. Paper copies of PR #4 will be mailed to those
members of Anticipation who have requested one. Downloadable PDFs (including
a large print version) are currently available online at:
http://www.anticipationsf.ca/English/ProgressReports.

Online Hugo voting opens.

    The online ballot for the 2008 Hugo Awards is now available at: #URL#.
All mail-in ballots must be postmarked by June 26, 2009. All votes (Both
mail-in and electronic) must be received by midnight (2359hrs.) Eastern
Daylight Time (EDT) July 3. Only attending and supporting members of
Anticipation are eligible to vote. If you are not already a member, consult
http://anticipationsf.ca/English/Membership for more information on becoming
one. Both attending and supporting members have the right to vote for the
Hugo Awards and in Worldcon Site Selection for 2011.

The Hugo Award, first presented in 1953, celebrates the best in the field of
science fiction and fantasy. Recipients are chosen by members of the World
Science Fiction Society (WSFS). The Hugos are presented each year at the
World Science Fiction Convention.