[Translation] Calling all translators! Contacting you at the Con

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:44:38 PDT 2009

Hi there,

As I indicated recently, we will only be doing ad hoc translation
services during the convention.  I expect there will be a little bit
more signage and some translation for the awards ceremonies.  Please
let me know whether you are willing to be part of the team during the
convention.  I have contact information for Saskia and I expect that
Sylvain will be too busy with the Masquarade for much else, but
haven't heard from the rest of you.

Translation aside, I hope to be able to see all of you and thank you
in person for all the work you've put in.

Alison.