[Translation] Thank you all!

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:56:33 PDT 2009

Hello team!

I've had a lot of people offer their thanks to the translation team.
Here is the most recent, and one that I received in writing from Mike
McMillan:

Thank you very much.  And a tremendous thank you to you and all the
translation team for the tremendous work you've done to make Anticipation the
great Worldcon it has been.  I've really enjoyed working with you.

Sincerely,

Mike
humble web minion

You did a huge amount of work, and it was great to see so much of the
Con be bilingual

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to meet everyone here, but I do have a
small token that I would like to send you.  If you give me a mailing
address, I would be very pleased to send it to you.

Alison.