[Translation] Translation

René Walling cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:38:27 PST 2009

Hi Claire and welcome on board!

Here's what's going to happen:

1) your name will be added to the committee list
2) you will be on the distribution list for e-mails sent to
translation at anticipationsf.ca (I will let the other translators
tellyou how work gets distributed within the team)
4) you will be given access to the staff web site (and be on the
staff mailing list
5) you get to work!

Thanks!

Rene