[Translation] translation needed

Mike McMillan manager at rockyhigh66.org
Thu Feb 5 15:52:35 PST 2009

Hi,

Please translate the following -

************************************
Raleigh NASFiC 2010 Bid Submission

The filing contains the following documents.

    * Cover Letter
    * Facilities letter of intent
    * The Sponsoring organization.

Visit the Raleigh NASFiC 2010 web site

Reno in 2011 Bid Submission

The filing is made up of a number of documents, as follows.  Note that the
documents range up to 1.2 MB in size.

    * The cover letter.
    * A letter of intent with the Reno-Sparks Convention Center, confirming
our signed conditional contract for the event
    * A side letter with the convention center, confirming our right to build
our own computer network to support the convention
    * A letter of intent with the Atlantis hotel, confirming our signed
conditional contract for over 400 rooms plus party suites
    * A letter of intent with the Peppermill hotel, confirming our signed
conditional contract for over 700 rooms
    * A confirmation from the fully non-smoking Courtyard hotel, confirming
our reservation for 50 rooms
    * A welcome letter from the Mayor of Reno, inviting us to host Worldcon in
the city
    * A welcome letter from the President of the University of Nevada, Reno,
inviting us to host Worldcon in the city
    * A copy of the bylaws of Reno Convention Fandom, Inc, the parent
organisation of the bid, confirming the governing rules and the names of the
bid committee and officers of the bid.

The submission may also be downloaded from the Reno web site as a 3 Mb Zip file.

Merci,

Mike
humble web minion

from  manager at rockyhigh66.org  Mike McMillan